Students in my Klee class may enjoy these resources to further their education:
photo courtesy of http://www.wassily-kandinsky.org/kandinsky-and-paul-klee.jsp
- Excellent video on Klee exhibition at the Tate Modern
- Digital artist's video interpretation of Klee's Ancient Sound painting from 1925.
- Short summary of Klee's painting Senecio
- Book on Six Masters of Modernism at the Bauhaus School by Nicholas Fox Weber
- MOMA's German Expressionism collection featuring Klee's works
- Art Story page on Paul Klee
- WikiArt page on Klee with chronological paintings. You can also sort by clicking "genre" and "abstract."
- Artsy page: What you need to know about Klee. (Did you know he was a master violinist?)
- Met Museum Paul Klee page with brief essays on the Bauhaus School and geometric abstraction
- Christie's video and article on the friendship between Klee and Kandinsky
- Write up on a 2015 exhibition featuring the fathers of classical modernism, Klee and Kandinsky
- Guggenheim page on Paul Klee
Learn more about the class here.